BACK ON THE MARKET! ORIGINAL OFFER FELL THROUGH.
BRAND NEW CONSTRUCTION BUILT BY RENOWNED MARK LA CHARITE HOMES!!
• Gorgeous Town home on a Huge Corner Lot
• Approx 2815 sq. ft.
• 4 Bedrooms all upstairs, 3 1/2 Baths
• Custom stone work on the exterior with the use of granite and travertine stone throughout the interior of this one of a kind home.
• Extensive use of custom wrought iron railings, read more custom pecan distressed hardwood floors throughout, gourmet kitchen with stainless steel range, private patio and private rear yard with a private driveway.
• Located in a Great North End location close to Highways, distinguished schools, parks, restaurants, malls and gorgeous beaches.
This listing provided courtesy of California Regional Multiple Listing Service ("CRMLS"). The information contained in this listings had not been verified by us or the MLS and should be verified by the buyer.
Last Updated: Mar 29th, 2021. Source: CRMLS
People don’t talk about it a lot. But finding the right real estate agent can be the difference between a happy, stress-free home buying or selling experience, and an unhappy, stressful experience. As a listing agent, Gary Elminoufi makes it his goal to maximize the profit potential for his client’s property and he works to ensure that the sale is concluded as quickly and smoothly as possible.
On average, Gary Elminoufi’s listings manage to remain on the market for only 10 days. Moreover, as a fully qualified loan broker, he can pre-qualify potential buyers who are not yet qualified for a loan and undertake the review of any existing pre-qualification to make certain that escrow proceeds swiftly to closing without hindrance.